|| This Connect2 workshop will be conducted online over 3 sessions (2.5hrs/session)
- 8 May 2021 (Sat), 1.00pm – 3.30pm
- 15 May 2021 (Sat), 1.00pm – 3.30pm
- 22 May 2021 (Sat), 1.00pm – 3.30pm
|| firstname.lastname@example.org | 6336 1444
Jason and Shelen Ang
Jason and Shelen have a strong passion for strengthening marriages and enriching families. They have been speaking and training in the areas of dating, marriage, and parenting, and have been interviewed on radio and TV on these subjects.
They are both accredited in the Taylor-Johnson Temperament Analysis as well as the PREPARE/ENRICH assessments, and are equipped to do marital profiling and couple assessment.
Jason and Shelen spoke for Marriage Convention 2009, and as licensed solemnizers, they are committed to helping couples build a life-long marriage. They are married for 17 years and are parents to two boys.
How to Register
Sign in with your Focus on the Family Singapore user account
Select “Create A new account” if you do not have an existing account
Select “Register Myself”
To register for your partner, select “Register Someone Else”. Key in the partner’s details accordingly
Once done, select “Proceed to checkout”
- 50% administrative charge for any withdrawals made 2 weeks prior to the start of the workshop
- No refund for any withdrawals made within 2 weeks of the workshop, or in cases of non-attendance
- Registrants will be eligible for transfer or replacement if request is made 2 weeks before start of workshop