Step-by-step Guide to Login Focus on the Family Singapore Website
You already have an account with Focus on the Family Singapore if you have attended a Focus event, made a transaction or volunteered your service with Focus before. If you do not have prior interactions or transactions with Focus, you would need to create an account.
If you already have an account with us, to sign-in:
- Click “Sign-in”
- Enter your username. Your default username is your e-mail address.
- You do not know your password. Click “Forgot my password”
- 3.1You will be prompted for your username again. Type in your e-mail address. The system will send an email to you to reset your password.
- 3.2Create your new password.
If using your e-mail address does not allow you to proceed, it could be that an alternative email was used in your previous interaction with Focus. If all possible email addresses fail, it is likely that you do not have an account with Focus – you would need to create an account.
To ensure our emails don't end up in your Junk Folder, please add us to your email contacts or Safe Senders List.
Click “Sign-in” again and enter your new password to log in.
To update your personal profile:
- After you have signed-in, click on “Hi, (Your Name)” at the top of the homepage to access your profile. You can click the pencil icon of each section to update your details.
Your password can also be changed under the “Preferences” tab/page:
- 5.1Click “Change password” at the bottom of this tab/page
- 5.2Remember to “Save” after confirming your new password
Please email [email protected] should you encounter any problems at any stage, and we will get back to you within 2 working days.