Greetings from Focus on the Family Singapore and welcome to our site! We extend the following information to assure you, our guest, that we are concerned about and respect your privacy while you visit our Website. Focus on the Family Singapore will not sell, lease or rent your personal information. We will share information only if required by law. We will always endeavour to ensure the security of any information you provide us. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. In this respect, we request that you take a moment to read the following important information.
Collection of Personal Information
Generally, Focus on the Family Singapore collects Personal Information in the following ways:
- when you enquire or register for our events, programs and services on our Website or through a form;
- when you make a financial transaction on our Website;
- when you make a donation on our Website or through a donation form;
- when you indicate interest to be included in our e-Newsletter or mailing list
- when you interact with our staff via telephone calls, emails, letters or face-to-face meetings;
- when you attend any Focus-related events;
- when you submit your Personal Information to us for other specific purposes
Focus on the Family Singapore does not collect personal information without your knowledge . Focus on the Family Singapore may at times ask you to provide some personal information while you are visiting our Website but the type of information collected would typically be related with the service you request. For example, when you subscribe to our e-newsletter, you will be asked to provide your email address so that we can send you the e-newsletter, as well as your contact number so that we can contact you to verify your email should there be any errors. For this purpose, your provision of such information will be taken as your consent for us to use it to contact you.
Focus on the Family Singapore will not sell, lease or rent your personal information to any outside organization or individual. However, we may need to disclose personal information for legal reasons, such as a law, regulation, court order, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
Photographs and Audio/Video Recordings
Through your participation and involvement in Focus-related events, your photographs and audio/video recordings may be used for corporate communications and publicity materials on various mediums such as print, digital, online and social media platforms.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies. Only authorized personnel have access to this information.
This Website may contain links to external websites maintained by individuals or organizations external to Focus on the Family Singapore. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- would like to withdraw consent to any use of your Personal Information for specific purposes;
- would like to obtain access and make corrections to the Personal Information which you have earlier provided to us, please contact:
Head, Corporate Communications
Focus on the Family Singapore
Telephone: 6336 1444
Fax: 6491 0707
Address: 9 Bishan Place
#08-03 Junction 8 Office Tower
Updated July 7, 2014