FamChamps is a values-driven youth initiative to promote the holistic message of Family and raise future Family champions.
The incumbent develops and implements the Volunteer Management and Deployment framework, integrating internal and external partners to achieve FamChamps’ mission and objectives.
- Retain and engage a pool of regular, reliable and skilled (both adult & alumni) volunteers (includes liaison, coordination and communication).
- Organise trainings & workshops to develop, recognize and appreciate volunteers.
- Nurture identified alumni through small group coaching.
- Collaborate with Programme Development Manager to engage alumni in volunteerism and to advocate for Family (e.g. conduct family surveys, initiate pro-family campaigns).
- Plan for and implement a CRM system to manage youth / alumni database.
- Manage budget and resources for constituent management.
- Degree holder
- Passionate about building community
- Working experience with diverse communities (incl volunteers, staff, board members, grassroots etc) or in talent capability is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Good time management and multitasking abilities to manage conflicting priorities
- Proven track records of relationship management and strong organising skills.
- Self-driven and adaptable; takes initiative and ownership to produce results.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- 9.00am – 6.00pm (with an hour of lunch) from Mondays to Fridays.
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a contract position
- Salary commensurate depending on experience and qualifications.
- Candidate will be entitled to leave, insurance and all other employment benefits in accordance with the policies set by the organisation.
Closing date for all applications is 28 Feb 2019. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit FamChamps website at www.famchamps.sg before sending your completed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.