FamChamps is a values-driven youth initiative to promote the holistic message of Family and raise future Family champions.
The incumbent increases FamChamps’ presence through strategic and creative use of all traditional, social and new media platforms, repurposing our content, campaigns and programmes to generate social dialogues and promote strong families.
- Develop the FamChamps brand through management and coordination of all communication platforms (social media, website) for community engagement.
- Provide copywriting and editing support.
- Conceptualise and design graphics and layouts for digital platforms.
- Collaborate with Programme Development to plan and implement effective marketing strategies and campaigns (includes content strategy to increase reach of FamChamps messages through promotion and engagement).
- Measure engagement outcomes, analyse and implement strategy to improve outcome.
- Research and utilise new communications tools and platforms to increase reach of FamChamps messages, events and services.
- Degree holder (Media, Communications, Marketing) with 2-3 years of relevant working experiences
- Keen interest in media trends and developments
- Graphic design, video shooting and editing skills an advantage
- User knowledge of all popular Social Media platforms and tools
- Creative, confident, enthusiastic and proactive
- Excellent communication skills, including copywriting skills and presentation
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- 9.00am – 6.00pm (with an hour of lunch) from Mondays to Fridays.
Compensation & Benefits
- This is a contract position
- Salary commensurate depending on experience and qualifications.
- Candidate will be entitled to leave, insurance and all other employment benefits in accordance with the policies set by the organisation.
Closing date for all applications is 28 Feb 2019. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit FamChamps website at www.famchamps.sg before sending your completed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.