We believe that everyone has a voice and deserves to be heard. We understand that life can be overwhelming, especially when juggling work and family. Likewise, relationships can also get strained when there are issues that are seemingly impossible to resolve.
We offer hope and effective solutions through sound counselling for individuals, married couples and families.
In addition to having our counsellor's support and advice, you can also tap into our vast library of resources on self-development and relationship growth by visiting our webstore.
Larry Lai 黎忠德
Principal Psychotherapist / Counsellor
Head of Counselling, Focus on the Family Singapore
Certified Marriage and Family Life Trainer
MSSc (Counselling & Psychotherapy), Dip. (Counselling Psychology), BSocSci (Economics & Sociology),
Larry heads the Counselling Department at Focus on the Family Singapore as the Principal Counsellor. His constant passion over the years has been to journey with individuals, couples and families as they navigate the complex challenges of various life stages. With over 30 years of leadership experience in the corporate and social sectors, he brings great insight to the struggles of working adults and families.
He is supported by a team of experienced and qualified counsellors.
Counsellor & Support Groups Manager
MSS (Professional Counselling), BA (Theology)
When Mabel found resolution from childhood struggles through counselling, she found her calling in reaching out to others like her who have encountered traumatic childhood experiences such as abuse, or face other issues like gender identity and strained family relationships. She also counsels people who have psychological disorders.
Counsellor & Trauma Therapist
As a Marriage and Family Counsellor, Trauma Therapist and Family Life Educator, Swanie has walked many whose lives were broken by tragedy and trauma through healing and restoration, helping individuals, couples and families rebuild their lives and relationships. She sees the potential every individual has for growth, healing and wholeness, and strives to empower each one to find a purpose along their way of recovery.
- Premarital (including for Minors)
- Marriage enrichment
- Extramarital affairs
- Communication breakdown
- Financial issues
- In-law tension
- Cross-cultural differences
- Anger management
- Stress & anxiety complex
- Coping with and handling depression
- Suffering grief & loss
- Work-life balance
- Relationship conflict
- Life transition
- Parent-child relationship
- Difficult child behaviour
- Child with special needs
- Sexual intimacy
- Unwanted same-sex attraction
- Gender identity struggles
- Pornography addiction
|Type of Session
||Last Appointment at
||Charges after the first hour (per half hour)
Day (8.30am to 5.59pm)
Evening (6pm to 8.30pm)
Saturday (10am to 4pm)
- Session start time will be computed based on the booked time slot.
- After the first hour, additional charges will apply per half hour or part thereof, based on the rates reflected above.
- For any enquiries, you can call 6491 0700.
Our cancellation policy:
- If you’d like to cancel or postpone your appointment, kindly notify us via email at least 1 working day in advance.
- A $50 cancellation charge will apply for no-shows or cancellation/postponement made after 12pm of the working day before scheduled appointment.